The Truth About Donald Trump’s 5 Kids

When it comes to Donald Trump, it seems that the only kids that really get any recognition are his three oldest. They are the ones who appear on his television show and the ones who are most prominent on the campaign trail. But the business mogul and Republican presidential nominee has five kids, and they all have their own stories to tell.

bigstock-NEW-YORK-FEB---L-R-Lara-Yuna-120496130

1. Their Ages Range from 10 to 38

Donald Trump, Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump are the three oldest children, all of whom Donald Trump had with his first wife, Ivana Trump. Donald Jr. is 38, Ivanka is 34 and Eric is 32. Tiffany Trump is the only child that Donald had with his second wife, Marla Maples, and she is 22. His youngest son, Barron Trump, is 10 and the only child he has with his current wife Melania Knauss.

PrevPage: 1 of 20Next

94 Comments

1. Eva

August 16, 2016 at 4:36 pm

If the evangelicals would have backed a candidate with more experience, and less egotism, we republicans might have had a chance this election. Unbelievable that they backed the candidate that thinks the whole election is about him personally and seems to think that by telling his fans how bad he’ll feel if he loses will somehow gain him more votes. Does he think people are that dumb….or are the

2. william ward

August 17, 2016 at 3:03 am

I am a ten year disabled vet. I might add that I worship every day I served our country! I plan to vote as this is one of the rights I defended! I hope all of you who have shown disgust for each other plan to do the same.. the ballot box can be one of the most powerful tools that is still available to us. I just so sorry that all the truths on both side have been so distorted no one can make honest head or tails about either side! dig for the facts as best you can, respect each other opinion, I might add you probably find there is some good on both sides. be honest in your heart and let your mind help you to pull the right lever on election day. with respect for my country and my fellow man I write this! regards.

3. Benedict Zollo

October 1, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Reading all the comments, I find that Deb was spot on. Hillary might have very well gave away many secrets through her e-mails. My 36 years in the military with a top secret clearance tells me she should have been at least been kicked out of the government if not in jail. What has happened to our country? Yes it would be nice to see a women in the White House, but not this one.

4. Kathleen Berrios

October 7, 2016 at 4:06 am

Ivanka’s clothing lines are made in China and Mexico as well.

5. Ilene

October 22, 2016 at 10:19 am

Yes, why does Ivanka get asked about her father’s relations to women and Chelsea does not?Because the liberal press protects ALL the Clintons. It’s disgusting.

6. Monic Torres

November 2, 2016 at 8:28 pm

If you ask me, Neither candidate is qualified. This is absolutely ridiculous, Trump is a bigot, Racist, quick tempered, delusional maniac with no filter on his lips what so ever. Clinton, is a liar, she is sneaky, and can not be trusted. What has our country come to, that this is what we have to choose from. If Trump wins, it will be a disaster, if Clinton wins it will be a disaster, we are in a lose lose situation right now, and trust me people when I tell you 2017 no matter who is elected, will be a difficult time for all Americans. CANADA IS NOW ACCEPTING AMERICAN IMMIGRANTS INTO THEIR COUNTRY LOL !!!! Well this may be an option you might want to consider after this election.

7. mspidgePEGG

November 2, 2016 at 8:46 pm

MABEL, GREAT COMMENT, IF TRUMP DID 1/10TH OF KILLERY’S DIRTY DEEDS, EVEN I WOULDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP, COMPARED TO THE TREASONOUS KILLERY, TRUMP IS A SAINT, WE KNOW SHE IS THE MOST VULGAR, FOUL MOUTHED FEMALE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. THE SAD PART IS, THESE MONGERS IN HERE THAT ARE BEING JUST AS VULGAR, ARE NOT AMERICANS AT HEART, OR EVEN THEY WOULD WANT THERE COUNTRY BACK, UNFORTUNATELY THESE ARE PART OF THE 47% THAT ARE ON WELFARE AND LIKE IT THAT WAY, WHAT COULD BE MORE EASY, THEN TO LAY BACK AND LET THE REST OF US SUPPORT THEIR LAZY BUTTS, THE LAST 8 YEARS IS PROOF.